These rules apply to all worlds:
- Listen to the Admins and Mods, they know best.
- Do NOT grief. Do NOT steal.
- Mind your language.
- Do NOT modify others work, if you wish to help, ask.
- Do NOT build dirt towers or dig endless tunnels.
- Report all wrong-doings to an Admin or Mod.
- Do NOT advertise other servers.
- Pixel art must be 3D (i.e., you must be able to enter it, or have a home in it) and must NOT be free-standing (i.e., floating).
- No hacked clients. No x-raying.
- No flying. No reach mods. No enchanced motion mods (e.g., crawling, high-jumping).
- No TNT, fire, or flint-and-steel.
- All unfinished projects older than 1 month old are subject to removal without further notice. If this happens in survival, items from the destruction will be returned to you upon claim.
- PvP is allowed as long as both players agree to take part (meaning, you're not allowed to kill someone by surprise).
Last modified 71 months ago by