Commands marked [CR] are only available in the creative mode.
- Mark myself as AFK. Issue the command again to return from AFK. Your AFK status will be shown in the output to
- [CR] /clearinv
- Only in creative world. Clear your inventory.
- Lock your chest, furnace, sign, door, or trapdoor for private use. Privately-locked items can be accessed by the owner and moderators.
- Lock your chest, furnace, sign, door, or trapdoor for public use. Publicly-locked items can be accessed by any player, but other players cannot privately lock those same items for their own nefarious and selfish use.
- Unlock an item locked by
- [CR] /enchant
- Only in creative world. Enchant the item you're currently holding. Reverse with
/unenchant. To view existing enchantments, use
/enchanted? (including the question mark).
- [CR] /givexp
- Only in creative world. Gives yourself
number of experience points (not levels).
- See your current score in the hardcore world adventure. You must be in the hardcore world for this command to work correctly. See also
- See a list of online users; unlike the player list built into Minecraft, this list will show the player ranks (by color) and whether or not the player is marked as AFK.
- See the current message of the day.
- Send a private message to
player-name. After the first message, you can quickly reply (or send a follow-up message) using
/r for short).
- See a list of warps you own.
- See the latest news available.
- Pause an ongoing hardcore world adventure. See also
- Give yourself a specific
number of potions whose ID is
- Search for potions by name. Potion names will be listed alongside the potion ID.
- Send a reply to the last player who sent you a private message. If no one sent you a private message yet, use
- /rg addmember
player as a member of
region-name. You must be an owner of the region to add a player to it. To find out the name of a region, right-click a block in the region while holding a piece of string.
- /rg removemember
- Removes player from being a member of
region-name. You must be an owner of the region to remove a player from it. To find out the name of a region, right-click a block in the region while holding a piece of string.
- /rg flag
Your Message Here
- Sets a greeting message for players entering the region. The message may contain spaces; keep message empty to remove the greeting. You must be an owner of the region to use this command. To find out the name of a region, right-click a block in the region while holding a piece of string. Use %name% in your message to show the player's name.
- A shortcut to set your home warp. It's the same as
/warp addp home. To go to your home warp, use
/home (shortcut of
/warp home). To move your existing home, use
/updatehome (shortcut of
/warp update home).
- Go to the current world's spawn.
- Start a new or resume an existing hardcore world adventure. See also
- [CR] /tgm
- Only in creative world. Toggle your game mode while in the creative world. This means you can explore the creative world by walking around instead of flying, and also take PvP damage.
- [CR] /tp
player-name, /tpcancel, /tpno, /tpyes
- Only in creative world. Teleport to
player-name's teleport setting (see
/tpset below) will be respected. Use
/tpcancel to cancel your teleport request. You can only have one teleport request at a time. Use
/tpno to reject a teleport request, and
/tpyes to accept it.
- [CR] /tpset [
- Only in creative world. Set your teleport mode. Omit the
mode to see your current setting. The
mode may be one of:
never, which means regular players cannot teleport to you;
ask, which means you'll be asked before a regular player can teleport to you;
equal, which means anyone higher- than or equally-ranked as you will always be able to teleport to you, while anyone lower-ranked will need your permission (default setting; and
always, which means anyone can teleport to you at all times.
- List warp-related commands.
- Go to the warp named
name, optionally specifying the
player that owns it.
- /warp addp
- Create a private warp with the specified
name. Private warps are only accessible to the owner, and any other player that the owner invites. The warp name must not contain spaces.
- /warp add
- See how many warps you have and how many more you can make.
- /warp add
- Create a public warp with the specified
name. Public warps are accessible to anyone. The warp name must not contain spaces.
- /warp addg
- Create a global warp with the specified
name. Global warps can only be created by moderators and higher. The warp name must not contain spaces.
- /warp delete
- Delete a warp you own with the specified
- /warp invite
player to the warp
name that is owned by
owner. You can only invite people to warps you own, so the
owner will most likely be your own name.
Last modified 75 months ago by